5 Fast Facts:2016 Audi A4
Audi’s A4 luxury sedan offers an all-new First Edition for 2016, featuring 18-in. Audi sport design wheels, a 3-spoke multi-function flat-bottom steering wheel with shift paddles, Aluminum Trimarin inlays, and ventilated front sport seats with power lumbar adjustment. The 2.0-liter engine produces 220 hp and 258 lb.-ft. of torque and is available with three transmission options: 8-speed Tiptronic automatic, 6-speed manual, or continuously variable-speed automatic. Front-wheel (FWD) and all-wheel-drive (AWD) versions are available.
Here are more facts about the 2016 Audi A4:
1) The S4 is the high-performance version of the A4. Its engine makes 333 horsepower and 325 lb.-ft. of torque and is available with two transmission options: 6-speed manual or 7-speed S tronic.
2) The A4 can be outfitted with an available S line competition plus package, featuring black pack accents and S line design cues including a 3-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel, S line competition bumpers and badging, black door sills, black cloth headliner, black diffuser and mirror housings, and gloss black wheels.
3) Available advanced driver-assistance technologies include quattro AWD, Side Assist, and the Audi parking system. Additional S4 driver-assistance features include adaptive cruise control and Audi dynamic steering. Available Audi Connect offers in-vehicle Wi-Fi for up to 8 passenger devices, Google Earth Mapping, and real-time access to information. Available Audi Drive Select provides advanced control of the vehicle’s adaptive suspension, dynamic steering, transmission shift characteristics, and engine response.
4) The optional Technology package includes a Bang & Olufsen sound system. Other options include 19-in., 5 V-Spoke wheels, Misano Red pearl-effect paint, and various upgrades to the sound and navigation systems.
5) The base 2.0T Premium trim’s standard features include leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, automatic single-zone climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel, 10-speaker audio system, and many more luxury features. Thirteen stock exterior colors are available—and so are exclusive custom colors. Exteriors are brown, beige, grey, or black.