Social Media Benchmark Studies
Share This Page
Measuring social media marketing and servicing interactions
The J.D. Power 2014 Social Media Benchmark StudySM provides objective measurement of your company's social media performance and identifies areas to improve in order to drive higher levels of customer satisfaction, positively impact business results, and advance brand value.
The study does this by surveying consumers about their social media marketing and servicing interactions with more than 70 brands in various industries (automotive, banking, credit card, wireless service provider, and utility). Unlike the 2013 study, the 2014 study will additionally examine the best practices of an additional group of companies within various industries that are largely known for their social media prowess. This new group of companies examined in the 2014 study includes brands such as Nike, Coke, Marriott, USAA, Starbucks, and more!
Maximize your social media efforts and create a strategy that resonates with your customers. Using The 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study, you'll have identified the industry and cross-industry top social performer best practices in marketing and servicing interactions. You'll also receive guidance on how to implement and prioritize these practices, allowing your company to...
Capitalize on competitive positioning by:
- Understanding how your brand's social efforts compare with those of more than 70 brands within and across industries
- Keeping current on the latest and greatest social best practices
Objectively assess the right social metrics through:
- Identifying the key metrics driving positive consumer experiences in both social marketing and servicing interactions
- Determining which areas of social performance your company needs to improve in
- Identifying the tactics that are most likely to enhance your social efforts
Build a strong social business case by:
- Using quantifiable data in presentations to senior management to substantiate the value of investing in a strong social strategy
Learn about the Social Media Benchmarking Studies for 2014:
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study: Automotive
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study: Credit Card
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study Credit Card Oversample
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study: Government
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study: Retail Banking
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study Retail Banking Oversample
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study: Utility
- 2014 Social Media Benchmark Study: Wireless