Mystery Shopping the Customer Experience
Share This Page
Use live customer interactions to help manage customer satisfaction
J.D. Power’s Mystery Shopping approach assesses sales and service effectiveness from the customer’s viewpoint to identify the most pressing improvement opportunities at each “moment of truth”. Our approach is fundamentally different from traditional mystery shopping:
- It’s based and measured against customer satisfaction benchmarks established through J.D. Power research which spans across multiple industries
- We employ a fast-launch, credible process for getting objective, actionable, and detailed live customer experience metrics across key customer touch points.
- You receive direct customer feedback with immediate feedback tools and detailed and comprehensive online reports
- Reports include prescriptive actions, customized by location specific data.
- Provide management with “eyes and ears” to evaluate what’s happening at the retail level
- Highly actionable information with potential for swift corrective action
- A clear return on investment (ROI) through:
- Improved satisfaction
- Higher loyalty
- Increased spend or share of wallet, and