Advancements in wireless network and phone technology have increased the selection of handset devices available to consumers. Handset manufacturers that understand their customers’ preferences and experiences are better able to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, repurchase intent, and sales.
The J.D. Power Wireless Smartphone Satisfaction StudySM measures residential customer satisfaction with wireless smartphone devices. Handset manufacturers may use study data to:
- Measure critical factors that impact the wireless handset customer experience among smartphone customers and across key customer segments: contract vs. non-contract, device form factor and operating system
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Track performance on a quarterly basis via performance scorecards
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and access to database via VoX website portal files that allows for segmentation at the national and regional levels, by device type, and at the brand and model levels
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power that includes the brand level NPS® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable handset manufacturers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.