U.S. Wireless Purchase Experience Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
As the wireless industry continues to rapidly evolve, it is critical for carriers and their sales organization to increase overall customer satisfaction during the wireless purchase experience. Carriers that understand their customers’ attitudes, behaviors, and preferences are better able to target performance improvement initiatives that facilitate positive purchase experiences, increase repurchase intent, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power 2014 Wireless Purchase Experience Satisfaction StudySM measures satisfaction based on recent customer purchase experiences across three point-of-purchase contact channels: phone, retail walk-in, and online. The study provides key insights into the drivers of positive purchase experiences, as well as the trends that impact wireless retail performance and purchase rates.
Full-service and non-contract wireless carriers may use study data to:
- Measure critical components of retail purchase experience satisfaction in each contact channel
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by user segment
- Track performance on a monthly basis via performance scorecards
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- An impact simulator built around your company’s current Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels, which permits you to model the impact of one or multiple performance improvement initiatives on customer satisfaction and subsequent contract retention rates