Changes in market conditions, investor demographics, and a shifting competitive landscape make it more important than ever for investment firms and advisors to have access to robust, independent sources of insights into the key drivers of investor satisfaction. To optimize investor loyalty and cultivate the referrals so critical to business growth, firms need to make informed decisions to strike the right balance among the competing needs for investments in technology, recruiting, training, marketing, and product development.
The J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction StudySM examines investor satisfaction with self-directed investment platforms and identifies how key segments of the market differ based on such demographics as age, gender, investable assets, and investment style. The study provides a broad understanding of how self-directed investment firms can improve investor satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and advocacy across six key factors:
- Interaction (including Website, Phone, Mobile, and Branch)
- Problem Resolution
- Information Resources
- Account Offerings
- Trading Charges and Fees
- Account Information
Additionally, the study explores the most critical drivers of satisfaction among investors in various segments of the market:
- High net worth
- Mass affluent and emerging affluent
A study subscription provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your firm is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes datadriven, actionable recommendations for achieving such strategic goals as closing performance gaps with key competitors and/or highest performers in the study
- Competitive survey data and industry reports created by J.D. Power
- Analytical tools for performance insights and peer comparisons
- Ongoing thought leadership, including white papers and access to webinars on vital industry topics, such as robo-advisor, fee transparency, goals-based advice, and the impact of mobile technology on the industry
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.