Recent advancements in video viewing technology have had a significant impact on customer consumption and demand for residential television service. Listening to the Voice of the Customer is increasingly critical to achieving success in today’s highly competitive pay television marketplace. Television service providers that understand their customers’ expectations and experiences are better positioned to target needs and implement initiatives that will increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize product penetration.
The J.D. Power Residential Television Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures key drivers of satisfaction among residential customers who currently subscribe to a television service. The study examines satisfaction in six factors: Performance and Reliability; Customer Service; Cost; Billing; Programming; and Communications.
The study allows providers to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among television service customers
- Identify areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer needs and desires
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among television service providers in the United States
Study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain an in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provides insight into key industry trends and study findings
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- An impact simulator built around your company’s current Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels, which permits modeling the impact of one or multiple performance improvement initiatives on customer satisfaction and subsequent contract retention rates