U.S. Property Claims Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
More customers than ever are filing property damage claims due to a rise in the number of natural catastrophes. With the increase in the number of claimants, your company’s growth is largely dependent on meeting customers’ expectations of their claims process experience. Knowing why your customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their claims experience and what your competitors are doing to meet their customers’ expectations are critical elements of your company’s ability to grow, regardless of the cause or peril.
The J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Property Claims Satisfaction StudySM provides an analysis of customers’ perceptions of their insurer’s performance throughout the entire claims experience, from first notice of loss (FNOL) through the repair of their property. The study provides insights into how insurers may not only be able to improve customer satisfaction with the claims process, but also how they may be able to improve retention and advocacy, both of which are critical to business growth.
The 2014 study will publish in three waves, allowing subscribers to more accurately track their results throughout the year. A study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your company’s performance and to identify areas needing improvement. Study wave deliverables that will be provided three times throughout the year include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
Full study deliverables that will be provided once at the completion of the third wave include:
- A full PDF report of insights obtained across all three waves of data
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
Insurance companies that subscribe to the study will be better able to understand their competitive position at a detailed level, allowing them to pinpoint critical areas for improvement and make prudent investments in the service attributes that matter most to customers.