Consumers shopping for Medicare Advantage plans have a wide variety of providers and services to choose from at varying prices, which increases the importance of knowing what and how your competitors are doing; what consumers are looking for when choosing a provider; and what members are experiencing with and expecting from their provider. Armed with this competitive intelligence, Medicare Advantage plan providers are better able to design and implement improvement initiatives targeting those areas that have the greatest impact on member satisfaction, brand consideration, purchase intention, and sales.
The J.D. Power Medicare Advantage StudySM examines the experiences of more than 4,000 members of the 12 largest Medicare Advantage plan providers in the United States. This information is used by health plans nationwide to evaluate service quality and track key metrics within their performance improvement initiatives. The study measures satisfaction with Coverage and Benefits;
Information and Communications; Cost; Claims; Processing; Provider Choice; Service Interaction; Channels (Phone, Web, Mobile App); Brand Image; Member Engagement. Providers can use study data to:
- Better understand the factors contributing to the member experience
- Obtain company-specific performance evaluations, gain insights, and refine strategic and tactical plans to drive member satisfaction
- Recognize the drivers of member engagement
- Compare service quality against benchmarks and against competitive health plan providers
A study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how well your business is performing, as well as the areas that need improvement. Study deliverables include:
- Access to factor-level performance summaries that allow comparisons of plans and that examine critical member concerns
- Customized scorecards displaying comparative performance on key metrics related to member experience
- Onsite executive presentation of study findings and recommendations
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.