U.S. Home Buyer/Seller Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Understanding the Voice of the Customer is critical to success in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Knowing how home buyers and sellers evaluate your company’s services, compared with those of your competitors, will help your company increase its competitive advantage by fine-tuning the practices that may drive high levels of customer satisfaction, increase loyalty and advocacy, and grow market share.
The J.D. Power Home Buyer/Seller Satisfaction StudySM measures key drivers of satisfaction among those who recently bought or sold their home through the largest real estate companies in the United States. The study examines the customer experience in the following areas that comprise overall satisfaction with real estate companies and their agents: real estate agent or salesperson; real estate company office; variety of additional services offered; and marketing of the home. Real estate companies may use study findings to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among home buyers/sellers
- Identify strengths and weaknesses overall and by segment (e.g., first time vs. experienced buyer/seller, foreclosure buyer, short sale buyer/seller)
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction with real estate companies
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- An on-site executive presentation that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable real estate companies to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.