With consumers taking more responsibility for their physical and mental well-being, health and fitness centers are positioned to play an even more important role in helping consumers live a healthy life style. This shift in perspectives on health means that now more than ever, health and fitness centers need to better understand their members’ needs, which, in turn, can help them target initiatives that can increase overall satisfaction, brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Health and Fitness Center Satisfaction ReportSM measures satisfaction among members who have visited their fitness center within the past 6 months. Satisfaction with health and fitness centers is examined in seven factors (in alphabetical order): Cleanliness; Equipment Condition; Helpfulness of the Staff; Price; Safety; Variety of Classes; and Variety of Equipment and Amenities in the Facility. Report findings allow health and fitness centers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of member satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against the eight largest health and fitness centers profiled in the report
- Align service improvement initiatives with member needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A detailed findings report and webinar providing insight into key industry trends and report results, allowing you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable health and fitness centers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.