Credit card customers have experienced significant industry and regulatory changes to their accounts during the past few years, resulting in a shift in their needs and expectations. To effectively meet these needs and expectations and remain competitive, credit card issuers need to understand and apply key best practices that have the greatest potential to drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
The J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM examines the top credit card issuers, as determined by their total volume of active accounts, to provide information about the levels of satisfaction customers have with their primary credit card company. The study not only analyzes customers’ perceptions of their credit card issuer’s ability to meet their expectations, but also identifies critical metrics that represent best practice performance targets for satisfying customers.
The study will publish in four waves, allowing subscribers to more accurately track their results throughout the year. A study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your company’s performance and to identify areas needing improvement.
Study wave deliverables that will be provided four times during the year include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
Full study deliverables that will be provided once at the completion of the fourth wave include:
- A full PDF report of insights obtained across all four waves of data
- An executive presentation providing a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
New in 2017, several regional credit card issuers added to the study to provide a new tier of benchmarking for the industry. Regional issuers are not ranked with the top credit card issuers, their inclusion is meant to offer deeper analysis for a wider network of issuers. Regional credit card issuers receive access to all study related data and deliverables.
Credit card companies that subscribe to the study will be better able to understand their competitive position at a detailed level, allowing them to pinpoint critical areas for improvement and make prudent investments in the service attributes that matter most to customers.
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.