For years, airline loyalty programs have proven to be effective barriers to switching. Frequent flyer programs have been undergoing changes recently and it is important to understand how these changes impact your passengers’ loyalty and, ultimately, your bottom line. Airlines that understand customer experiences are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Airline Loyalty/Rewards Program Satisfaction ReportSM measures overall satisfaction among customers who are enrolled in an airline loyalty program. Satisfaction is measured across six factors (listed in order of importance): Ease of Redeeming Points/Miles; Reward Program Terms; Account Maintenance/Management; Ease of Earning Points/Miles; Variety of Benefits; and Customer Service. Report findings allow airlines to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other airline loyalty programs
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A detailed findings report that provides insights into key industry trends, which allows you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable airlines to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.