For years, airline loyalty programs have proven to be effective barriers to switching. Frequent flyer programs have been undergoing changes recently and it is important to understand how these changes impact your passengers’ loyalty and, ultimately, your bottom line. Airlines that understand customer experiences are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Airline Loyalty Program Satisfaction StudySM measures overall satisfaction among passengers who are enrolled in an airline loyalty program. Satisfaction is measured across four factors: Member Communication; Earning and Redeeming Points; Program Benefits; and Account Activities.
Study findings allow airlines to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark their own performance against other airline loyalty programs
- Determine the impact of partner credit cards on satisfaction and loyalty
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A study subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A respondent-level data set containing all survey responses for all brands and all questions
- Brand-specific presentation of findings delivered by a member of the J.D. Power Travel and Hospitality Practice; presentation includes top line findings for your brand and named competitors as well as insights and recommendations based on best practices and industry knowledge
- Executive summary report detailing top line industry findings, best practices, and emerging trends
- Performance analysis Excel file and PDF rank charts for easy brand-level comparisons
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable airlines to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.