Health insurance marketplace exchanges have been a significant driving force in the shift to a more consumer-centric model of healthcare. Public exchanges are challenged with developing and applying innovative strategies that redefine customer interactions, raise the standard of service excellence, and exceed customer expectations.
The J.D. Power State Health Insurance Exchange CollaborativeSM is a complimentary collective spearheaded by J.D. Power to provide members with comprehensive, state-level health insurance plan satisfaction and shopping experience insights. Collaborative members have the opportunity to sit down with J.D. Power and other public health exchange members to discuss research findings and best practices. The core of the findings is driven by the J.D. Power Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange Shopper and Re-Enrollment StudySM and the J.D. Power Member Health Plan Study.SM The collaborative allows public exchanges, both state based and federally facilitated, to:
- Measure service quality and key factors driving shopper and re-enrollee satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other state-level public exchanges
- Understand the process shoppers use in selecting a health plan
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in the shopping and re-enrollment process
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with shopper needs and expectations
- Solve industry challenges as a team
Joining the State Health Insurance Exchange Collaborative provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your exchange performance, as well as any areas that need improvement.
Membership benefits include:
- A management discussion and on-site annual meeting at which Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange Shopper and Re-Enrollment Study findings will be presented, insights into key industry trends discussed, and time will be allocated to help solve YOUR exchange’s specific challenges, allowing you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your exchange’s performance against other states, the industry, and the highest performers
- Access to key metrics on in-person and phone enrollment experiences
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and mTABWeb® that allow for demographic and geographic segmentation