J.D. Power and Associates Privacy and Cookie Notice - Business Center
Share This Page
This notice governs the information J.D. Power and Associates ("JDPA") gathers from users of the J.D. Power Business Center Web site at http://businesscenter.jdpower.com.
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ("PII") DOES JDPA COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address.
WHY DOES JDPA COLLECT PII?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by JDPA and other parts of our parent company, McGraw Hill Financial ("McGraw-Hill").
HOW DOES JDPA SHARE YOUR PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- With other parts of McGraw Hill.
- With your employer to ensure you are authorized to use our products and services and to track your usage as part of our contractual agreement with your employer.
- Potentially in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
IF YOU WANT TO LIMIT USE OR SHARING OF YOUR PII
If you want to limit use or sharing of PII, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Privacy Official, Business Center
J.D. Power and Associates
2625 Townsgate Road, Suite 100
Westlake Village, CA 91361
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in secure locations in the U.S., Europe, and Singapore and access is limited to authorized persons.
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, please write to us at the above e-mail or postal address.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
"Strictly necessary" cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- account log-in
- shopping basket/online store
- comments/blog features
"Performance" or "Analytics" cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
"Functionality" cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
You can change your Web browser's Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions on how to manage cookies.
Last updated: October 2012. Future revisions to this Privacy and Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.