As rental car companies keep an eye on profitable revenue growth, productivity, cost control, and fleet management, they also need to maintain a strong and keen focus on serving their customers. Rental car companies that understand their customers’ expectations and rental experiences are better positioned to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power North America Rental Car Satisfaction StudySM measures customer satisfaction with the entire rental car experience, from reservation to vehicle return. Rental car companies may use study findings to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall rental car satisfaction at North American airport locations
- Identify areas of strength and weakness for each rental car company
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction with North American rental car companies
A study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify areas which may need improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A customer comment file that allows your company to hear directly from your customers
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable rental car companies to target performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.