It is imperative that dental insurance companies are aware of the latest needs, preferences, and expectations of their members. Dental insurance companies that understand member experiences are better able to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction.
The J.D. Power 2015 Member Dental Plan Satisfaction ReportSM examines the experiences of more than 3,000 dental plan members from among the 11 largest dental insurance providers in the United States. The report measures member satisfaction with their dental insurance provider’s communications; plan coverage; cost of service; and customer care.
Report findings allow dental insurance plan providers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of member satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other dental plan providers
- Align service improvement initiatives with member needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement.
- A detailed findings report and webinar providing insight into key industry trends and study results, allowing you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable dental insurance providers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.