As the number of devices that are connected in the home increases, the need to stay connected on a consistent basis at high-definition speeds is becoming increasingly more critical. Wireless router manufacturers that understand customer expectations are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Wireless Router Satisfaction ReportSM measures overall satisfaction with wireless router manufacturers among customers who purchased a router during the 12-month period prior to responding to the report survey. Satisfaction is measured across 10 factors (listed in order of importance): Wi-Fi Range; Reliability; Restore Connection Easily; Speed of Upload/Download; Security Capabilities; Price; Ease of Use; Variety of Features; Intuitive User Interface; and Customer Service. Report findings allow wireless router manufacturers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other cloud storage service providers
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A detailed findings report that provides insights into key industry trends, which allows you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable wireless router manufacturers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.