As wireless network and phone technology has improved, customer usage patterns and overall reliance on wireless devices have evolved. Carriers that meet customers’ expectations and provide a satisfying network quality experience are well positioned to improve customer satisfaction, influence brand advocacy and loyalty, increase monthly spend, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Wireless Network Quality Performance StudySM measures satisfaction based on recent customer usage activities in three areas that impact network performance: calling, messaging, and data connections. Full-service and non-contract wireless carriers may use study data to:
- Measure critical factors that impact customers’ perceptions of network quality performance across key customer segments like contract vs. non-contract, metro vs. rural, and by device type
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Track performance on a quarterly basis via performance scorecards
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and mTABWeb™ files that allows for segmentation at the national and regional levels, as well as the 35 largest metro statistical areas, by specific device type (smartphone vs. traditional handset) and at the brand and model levels
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable wireless carriers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.