In the increasingly competitive home improvement industry, consumers have more options than ever before in their building and remodeling projects, which makes it critical for window manufacturers to differentiate their brands and products in the marketplace. Manufacturers that understand their customers’ needs and expectations are better positioned to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, increase brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction StudySM examines key drivers of satisfaction among customers who recently purchased windows and/or patio doors. The study examines the entire customer experience—from the sources of information customers use when shopping for windows and/or patio doors, to brand-level consideration and shopping close rates.
Window manufacturers may use study findings to:
- Understand performance on key factors that drive customer satisfaction with the window/ patio door manufacturer
- Identify brand strengths and weaknesses overall and by customer segment
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among window/patio door manufacturers
A study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key strategic opportunities.
Study deliverables include:
- An on-site executive presentation that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A customer comment file that allows you to hear directly from your customers