It is imperative that hoteliers recognize the importance of staying abreast of their guests’ needs, expectations and satisfaction, as well as industry trends. Understanding the Voice of the Customer is the first step in targeting performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall guest satisfaction. Regardless of the economic environment, high levels of satisfaction correlate markedly with influencing guest retention, incremental spend, and brand loyalty, which contribute to a healthier bottom line.
The J.D. Power North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM measures guest satisfaction with the entire hotel experience, from reservation to check-out, based on a recent guest stay. The study evaluates eight market segments: luxury, upper upscale, upscale, midscale full service, midscale, economy/budget, upper extended stay, and extended stay. Study data provides a competitive benchmark to measure guest advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare hotel brand performance. Hoteliers may use the information to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall hotel guest satisfaction in North America
- Identify areas of strength and weakness for each hotel brand
- Track performance on an annual basis
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain an in-depth understanding of your how your hotel brand is performing and to identify the areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provides your hotel brand with insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing you to maximize performance and prioritize improvements
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing you to see how your brand stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A guest comment file that allows for qualitative analysis of each hotel brand and the opportunity to hear directly from your guests
Businesses that utilize our research solutions are enabled to target performance solutions that have a direct impact on ROI.