The nature of the fitness band marketplace is one of constant change as technology and form factor evolve to meet the ever-changing needs and expectations of customers. Fitness band device manufacturers that understand customer expectations are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Fitness Band Device Satisfaction ReportSM measures overall satisfaction with fitness band trackers among customers who purchased one of the following within the past 12 months: a new fitness band tracker, fitness band tracker with smart features, or a smartwatch device. Customer satisfaction is examined in nine factors (listed in order of importance): Reliability; Price/Value; Ease of Use; Variety of Features; Comfort; Battery Life; Durability; Styling and Appearance; and Availability of Apps. Report findings allow manufacturers of fitness band devices to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other fitness band device manufacturers
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A detailed findings report that provides insights into key industry trends, which allows you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable fitness band device manufacturers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.