As the trend to capture, download, and send more video wirelessly continues to climb, the need to store and access those video/photos instantaneously has become even more critical. Cloud storage service providers that understand customer expectations are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Cloud Storage Satisfaction ReportSM measures overall satisfaction with cloud storage service providers among customers who currently subscribe to a cloud storage service to store data files, provide storage back-up access, and help with media downloads/storage. Satisfaction is measured across nine factors (listed in order of importance): Device Syncing Capabilities; Price/Value; Compatibility across Operating Systems; Ease of Use; Speed of Downloads/Uploads; Storage Capacity; Variety of Features; Reliability; and Security/Privacy Functions. Report findings allow cloud storage service providers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other cloud storage service providers
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A detailed findings report that provides insights into key industry trends, which allows you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable cloud storage service providers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.