U.S. Vacuum Customer Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Consumers shopping for a vacuum have a wide variety of models and features to choose from, and at various prices. Vacuum manufacturers that understand their customers’ attitudes, preferences, and experiences are better able to leverage competitive advantages, identify improvement opportunities, and increase overall customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
The J.D. Power 2015 Vacuum Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures key drivers of satisfaction among customers who recently purchased a vacuum. The study examines the entire purchase experience—from the reason driving the purchase, to the sources of information used in the shopping process, to the reason customers select or reject a brand.
Vacuum manufacturers may use study data to:
- Measure key factors that drive overall vacuum customer satisfaction
- Identify brands’ strengths and weaknesses overall and by user segment
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction of vacuum manufacturers
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key strategic opportunities.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A customer comment file that allows the opportunity to hear directly from your customers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable vacuum manufacturers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.