U.S. Insurance Shopping Study: Insurance Retention Monitor
Share This Page
The J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Insurance Shopping StudySM provides an in-depth look at the entire auto insurance policy selection process to understand which customers are shopping; what triggers shopping behavior; their attitudes and perceptions of auto insurance brands; and how they make their purchase decisions.
Additionally, there is a wealth of information in the Insurance Retention Monitor, a product first introduced to subscribers of the U.S. Insurance Shopping Study in 2014 that contains data from 130,000 insurance customers regarding their shopping behaviors. This product includes data from non-profiled insurers, which may be used to significantly supplement your company’s own internal research. A subscription to this deliverable not only provides insurers with retention and acquisition data, but also data that can help them understand shopping behaviors.
The 2015 Insurance Shopping Study and Insurance Retention Monitor are published in four waves. Each wave deliverable includes:
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics
- Insurance Retention Monitor* SPSS data set with additional questions not included in the Insurance Shopping Study survey
Full study deliverables, which will be provided once at the completion of the fourth wave, include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance
- A full PDF report of insights obtained across all four waves of data
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
- Full-year access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Full-year detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics
Insurers that subscribe to the study will be better able to understand their competitive position at a detailed level, allowing them to pinpoint critical areas for improvement and make prudent investments in the shopping attributes that matter most to customers.
*Separate subscription required for access to the Insurance Retention Monitor.