2014 U.S. Insurance Shopping Study: Insurance Retention Monitor
Share This Page
The J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Insurance Shopping StudySM provides an in-depth look at the entire auto insurance policy selection process to understand which customers are shopping; what triggers shopping behavior; their attitudes and perception of auto insurance brands; and how consumers make their purchase decisions.
Additionally, there is a wealth of information in the shopping screener questionnaire, consisting of retention/acquisition analysis on non-profiled insurers, which may be used to significantly supplement your company’s own internal research.
For the first time, J.D. Power is offering to subscribers of the U.S. Insurance Shopping Study the opportunity to purchase access to the database of screener information, the J.D. Power Insurance Retention Monitor. This database contains more than 150,000 survey returns—three times the amount used in the J.D. Power Insurance Shopping Study analysis. Subscription to this deliverable not only provides insurers with the data that may help them understand shopping behaviors on a more regular basis, but it also provides access to additional retention/acquisition data.
The 2014 Insurance Shopping Study and J.D. Power Insurance Retention Monitor will publish in three waves. Study wave deliverables that will be provided three times over the course of the year include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
- Insurance Retention Monitor SPSS data set including additional questions not included in the Insurance Shopping Study*
Full study deliverables that will be provided once at the completion of the third wave include:
- A full PDF report of insights obtained across all three waves of data
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
*Separate subscription required for access to the Insurance Retention Monitor.