The competitiveness and consolidation of the air travel industry make it imperative for airlines to keep abreast of their passengers’ needs, expectations, and preferences, as well as industry trends that continue to evolve. Airlines that understand their passengers’ attitudes, behaviors, and preferences are better positioned to target performance improvement initiatives that facilitate positive passenger experiences, increase brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power 2015 North America Airline Satisfaction StudySM measures satisfaction with the entire air travel experience, from reservation to baggage retrieval, based on a recent flight experience. The study evaluates two market segments—low-cost carriers and traditional network carriers—and provides a competitive benchmark to measure customer advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare airline performance.
Airlines may use study information to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall airline satisfaction in North America
- Identify areas of strength and weakness for each airline
- Track performance on an annual basis
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain an in-depth understanding of your how your company is performing and to identify the areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provides your company with insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing you to maximize performance and prioritize improvements
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing you to compare your company’s performance with competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A passenger comment file that allows for qualitative analysis of each airline and the opportunity to hear directly from your passengers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable airlines to target performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.