2014 U.S. Kitchen Cabinet Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
In the increasingly competitive home improvement industry, consumers have more options than ever before in their building and remodeling projects, which makes it critical for kitchen cabinet manufacturers to differentiate their brands and products in the marketplace. Manufacturers that understand their customers’ needs and expectations are better positioned to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, increase brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power 2014 Kitchen Cabinet Satisfaction StudySM examines key drivers of satisfaction among customers who recently purchased kitchen cabinets. The study examines the entire customer experience—from the sources of information customers use when shopping for cabinets to brand-level consideration and shopping close rates.
Kitchen cabinet manufacturers may use study findings to:
- Understand performance on key factors that drive overall kitchen cabinet customer satisfaction
- Identify brand strengths and weaknesses overall and by customer segment
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among kitchen cabinet manufacturers
A study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key strategic opportunities.
Study deliverables include:
- An on-site executive presentation that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A customer comment file that allows you to hear directly from your customers