2014 Tablet Customer Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Recent advances in wireless networks and the convergence of highpower computing and broadband mobile communication technologies have brought the world to customers’ finger tips with devices such as tablets. Because the proliferation of tablets is in an early stage, it is imperative for manufacturers to stay abreast of customers’ expectations and preferences, as well as industry trends, in order to provide features and functionalities to tablets that customers desire; implement performance improvement initiatives to increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy; and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power 2014 Tablet Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures satisfaction with tablet devices that access the Internet via Wi-Fi and/or 3G and 4G wireless networks.
Tablet manufacturers may use study data to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall customer satisfaction with tablets
- Identify manufacturers’ areas of strengths and weaknesses by key customer segments
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among tablet manufacturers.
Study subscription will provide access to the reports and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- An impact simulator built around industry Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), which permits you to model the impact of one or multiple performance improvement initiatives on customer satisfaction and retention rates