Sports sponsorships are big business and provide among the most effective means for companies to create brand awareness and advertise services. It is not unexpected, therefore, that sponsorship dollars are a significant source of revenue for any professional sports organization, which makes ensuring the viability of this revenue stream a top priority.
The J.D. Power 2013 Sponsorship Satisfaction StudySM examines the partnership between sports organizations and their sponsors in order to better understand, manage, and improve these relationships.
The study allows sports organizations to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among current sponsors
- Identify areas of strength and weakness in the sponsor/franchise relationship
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with sponsor needs and desires
- Identify opportunities for increasing sponsorship value, sales, and loyalty
Identifying sponsor needs through the evaluation of your business processes is vital. The study provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your organization’s performance in order to identify areas needing improvement.
- A management report and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key study findings, allowing your sports organization to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and/or mTABWeb™ files that allow you to pinpoint opportunities for improvement in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels
- A sponsor comment file that allows you to hear directly from your sponsors in their own words
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable sports organizations to target the performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.