2014 U.S. Kitchen and Laundry Appliance Satisfaction Studies
Share This Page
The increasingly competitive home appliance industry has provided consumers with more options than ever before when shopping for a new appliance. The wide variety of models and features available, as well as a wide range of prices, make it critical for appliance manufacturers to differentiate their brands and products in the marketplace. Manufacturers that understand their customers’ experiences, needs, and expectations are better positioned to target initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, increase brand loyalty and advocacy, and grow market share.
The J.D. Power 2014 Kitchen and Laundry Appliance Satisfaction StudiesSM measure key drivers of satisfaction among customers who recently purchased a kitchen and/or laundry appliance. The study examines the entire customer experience—from the sources of information customers use when shopping for such appliances to brand-level consideration and shopping close rates.
Appliance manufacturers may use study findings to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among kitchen and laundry appliance customers
- Identify brand strengths and weaknesses overall and by customer segment
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among kitchen and laundry appliance manufacturers
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify areas needing improvement.
- An on-site executive presentation that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A customer comment file that allows you to hear directly from your customers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable appliance manufacturers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.