2014 U.S Paint Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Painting a home is one of the most common, yet impactful home improvement projects consumers undertake. Manufacturers rely heavily on loyalty in terms of both repeat purchases and positive recommendations. Loyalty can only be achieved by truly understanding customers’ attitudes, preferences, and ultimately delivering an outstanding customer experience.
The J.D. Power 2014 Paint Satisfaction StudySM measures key drivers of satisfaction among customers who recently purchased interior and exterior paint. The study examines the entire shopping, purchase and application experience—from the reason for purchase, to the retail experience, to why customers select or reject a brand, to the application process, to satisfaction with the end result.
Paint manufacturers and retailers may use study findings to:
- Understand performance on key factors that drive overall paint customer satisfaction
- Identify brand strengths and weaknesses overall and by user segment
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among paint manufacturers and retailers
A study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key strategic opportunities.
Study deliverables include:
- A on-site executive presentation that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A customer comment file that allows you to hear directly from your customers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable paint manufacturers and retailers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.