2014 Appliance Shopper Website Evaluation Study
Share This Page
The increasingly competitive home appliance industry has provided consumers with more options than ever before when shopping for a new appliance, making it imperative that appliance manufacturer and retailer websites provide an engaging and useful online experience. Appliance manufacturers and retailers that understand shoppers’ online experiences will be better positioned to develop websites that improve site usability, increase brand consideration and purchase intent, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power 2014 Appliance Shopper Website Evaluation StudySM examines the content and features of appliance manufacturer and retailer websites that may be useful and effective for consumers who shop for an appliance online.
The study allows manufacturers and retailers to:
- Examine key drivers of appliance shoppers’ satisfaction with manufacturer and retailer websites
- Identify website strengths and weaknesses
- Align improvement initiatives with appliance shoppers’ core needs
- Benchmark performance on website usability among appliance manufacturers and retailers
A study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your brand is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- An on-site executive presentation that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers for both retailers and appliance brands
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and mTABWeb™ files that allows for segmentation at the manufacturer and retailer level
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable appliance manufacturers and retailers to target the most important aspects of their websites in order directly impact ROI.