Hotel loyalty programs provide consumers with incentives for brand choice and are essential for ongoing engagement between hotel chains and their most valuable guests. With loyalty programs continually raising the standards, understanding the changing landscape has become essential to maintaining a competitive program. Hoteliers that understand customer experiences are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
Based on industry feedback, J.D. Power has significantly enhanced its Hotel Loyalty Program Satisfaction Study to include greater sample sizes, expanded survey content, and more targeted sampling. This study represents among the most comprehensive benchmarks of North American loyalty programs available anywhere.
The J.D. Power 2017 Hotel Loyalty Program Satisfaction StudySM measures overall satisfaction among customers who are enrolled in a hotel loyalty program. Satisfaction is measured across four factors: Member Communication; Earning and Redeeming Points; Program Benefits; and Account Activities. Study findings allow hoteliers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark their own performance against other hotel loyalty programs
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A study subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A respondent-level data set containing all survey responses for all brands and all questions
- Brand-specific presentation of findings delivered by a member of the J.D. Power Travel and Hospitality Practice; presentation includes top line findings for your brand and named competitors as well as insights and recommendations based on best practices and industry knowledge
- Executive summary report detailing top line industry findings, best practices, and emerging trends
- Performance analysis Excel file and PDF rank charts for easy brand-level comparisons
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable hoteliers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.