Whether you are planning a personal vacation, determining the city in which your next event will be held, or attending a business meeting, everyone wants to know what to expect once they reach their destination. Using its proprietary index methodology, J.D. Power examines the top 50 U.S. travel destinations, analyzing every relevant touch point of the visitor experience—city infrastructure, hotels, restaurants, city attractions, and many more—in this groundbreaking study.
The J.D. Power Destination Experience Satisfaction StudySM measures visitors’ satisfaction with their destination experience across the top 50 destinations (based on hotel room nights sold) within the United States. The study provides actionable insights that can support industry stakeholders in improving their performance and visitors’ overall destination experience. Objectives of the study include:
- Quantifying the factors that drive levels of overall satisfaction with the top 50 U.S. destinations
- Establishing the relative importance of each factor to overall satisfaction
- Determining the performance of the top 50 U.S. destinations
- Identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses for each destination
- Comparing the visitor experience across the top 50 U.S. destinations nationally and regionally