Strong dealer/lender relationships continue to support automotive sales and customer satisfaction. Understanding the nuances of these relationships through the Voice of the Customer is the foundation of the J.D. Power 2018 Canadian Dealer Finance Satisfaction Study.SM
A study subscription provides the actionable insights you need to:
- Identify the key dimensions of satisfaction among Canadian auto dealers with their auto finance providers
- Understand and utilize the strengths and opportunities for improvement against competitors
- Leverage J.D. Power’s 50 years of Voice of the Customer insights and the expertise of the company’s team of financial services experts
Questions the study will help dealers to answer:
- Why do dealers discontinue using a lender? How do dealers determine which lenders to use?
- How to define sales rep role for lender to optimize role and capitalize on identified efficiencies?
- How can lenders provide effective problem solving based on dealer needs?
- Do lenders understand the dealer value proposition in the relationship?
- What are the components of sales rep communication?
- What sales rep functions drive future intent?
- What do dealers want when lender reps visit their stores?
- How many times a day do dealers contact their lenders and why?
- What is the optimal number of lenders for a dealer to do business with?
- What are the criteria dealers use to pick lenders?
Study deliverables include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and provide a more satisfying dealer experience
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your organization stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your company’s results compared with those of key competitors