Total new-vehicle sales in the U.S. automotive industry are climbing and are projected to increase by 9% during the next 2 years. In fact, consumer spending on new vehicles is equal to pre-recession levels. The number of new-vehicle launches is also at an unprecedented level. To take advantage of this upward trend, print, television, and digital media need to consider their organization’s state of readiness:
- Are you getting your fair share of the increased automotive ad spending?
- Are the insights you share with automotive clients provocative enough to open the door for a conversation with key decision-makers?
- Does your team have the ability to confidently communicate the emerging automotive trends that impact their target audience?
- Do you have a compelling case to secure a client’s advertising investment?
The J.D. Power Automotive Consumer InsightsSM (ACI) offer a strategic solution to synthesizing automotive shopper and buyer behavior data among five key demographics: Women, Men, Gen Y, Gen X and Boomers. This level of tangible data and analysis collected from tens of thousands of new-vehicle buyers—not available through any other credible source—allows you to understand:
- The vehicle ownership experience
- The features/options owners purchased and desire on their new vehicle
- Shopping behavior, including the use of digital information in the shopping process
- New-vehicle driver’s media consumption, personas, and automotive attitudes
- Customers’ satisfaction with their retail and service experiences with dealers
Backed by a trusted, credible, unbiased brand in the automotive space, the ACI reports are sold exclusively to media sellers, providing them with rich, easy-to-digest consumer insight data and analysis that can be easily incorporated into client sales presentations. Using this data and analysis not only broadens automotive knowledge and insights, but also helps media sellers connect with senior executives. As a result, automotive marketers and their respective agencies will feel confident placing their ads with media outlets that understand the automotive marketplace.