WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.: 22 December 2015 — Merrill Edge Advisory and Investment Contact Centers operations have been recognized for customer service excellence with the live phone channel for a fifth consecutive year under the J.D. Power Certified Contact Center Program.SM
The Certified Contact Center Program distinction acknowledges a strong commitment by Merrill Edge Advisory and Investments’ contact center operations to provide “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience.”
- To become certified, the contact centers successfully passed a detailed audit of more than 100 practices that encompass their recruiting, training, employee incentives, management roles and responsibilities and quality assurance capabilities.
- As part of its evaluation, J.D. Power conducted a random survey of Merrill Edge customers who recently contacted its contact centers in Hopewell, N.J.; Chandler, Ariz.; Lincoln, R.I.; and Jacksonville, Fla.
“It is with great honor that we recognize the Bank of America Merrill Edge Investment Center and Advisory Center teams for earning certified contact center certification status for five consecutive years, which demonstrates a true commitment to the customer,” said Mark Miller, contact center practice leader,
J.D. Power. “Our research shows that both teams did particularly well in multiple aspects of the customer experience we measure. Each team should be proud of its work.”
“Our top priority is helping customers make more informed investment decisions, whether it’s via live phone, online, mobile or in person,” said Aron Levine, head of Merrill Edge at Bank of America. “We are honored to receive this prestigious customer experience accolade for the fifth consecutive year, helping to reinforce that we are working with our clients to establish plans and make more informed investment decisions.”
For Certification Status:
- A contact center must also perform within the top 20% of customer service scores, which are based on benchmarks established in J.D. Power’s cross-industry customer satisfaction research.
- The evaluation criteria include the customer service representative’s courtesy, knowledge and concern for the customer; promptness in speaking to a person; and timely resolution of the problem or request.
- The experience with the automated phone system is evaluated based on the clarity of the information provided, ease of navigating the phone menu prompts; and ease of understanding the phone menu instructions.
Launched by J.D. Power in 2004 to evaluate overall customer satisfaction with live phone interactions and to help organizations in various industries increase their efficiency and effectiveness by establishing and continually updating leading practices for handling service calls, the Certified Call Center Program is now called the Certified Contact Center Program, which certifies the live phone channel, the IVR self-service channel and the Web self-service channel.
Media Relations Contacts
John Tews; Troy, Mich.; 248-680-6218; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen Georgian, Bank of America; 617-434-0234; email@example.com
About J.D. Power and Advertising/Promotional Ruleswww.jdpower.com/about/index.htm
About McGraw Hill Financial www.mhfi.com
No advertising or other promotional use can be made of the information in this release without the express prior written consent of J.D. Power. www.jdpower.com
Follow us on Twitter @jdpower