WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.: 11 January 2016 — Aflac contact center operations has been recognized for customer service excellence with its live phone channel under the J.D. Power 2015 Certified Contact Center Program.SM
The Certified Contact Center Program distinction acknowledges a strong commitment by Aflac contact center operations to provide “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience.”
- To become certified, the contact centers successfully passed a detailed audit of more than 100 practices that encompass their recruiting, training, employee incentives, management roles and responsibilities and quality assurance capabilities.
- As part of its evaluation, J.D. Power conducted a random survey of Aflac customers who recently contacted its contact centers in Columbus, Ga., and Omaha, Neb.
“We are honored to recognize Aflac for earning Certified Contact Center status, and we welcome them to the family of certified organizations who value their customers’ experience,” said Mark Miller, contact center practice leader, J.D. Power. “This achievement demonstrates Aflac’s commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience to their clients when they contact Aflac through the live phone channel.”
“As a founding principle of Aflac, we value our customers above anything else,” said Aflac U.S. President Teresa White. “We are both honored and pleased that our contact center program has been certified for customer service excellence by J.D. Power. We see this as the ultimate recognition of our efforts.”
For Certification Status:
- A contact center must also perform within the top 20% of customer service scores, which are based on benchmarks established in J.D. Power’s cross-industry customer satisfaction research.
- The evaluation criteria include the customer service representative’s courtesy, knowledge and concern for the customer; promptness in speaking to a person; and timely resolution of the problem or request.
- The experience with the automated phone system is evaluated based on the clarity of the information provided, ease of navigating the phone menu prompts; and ease of understanding the phone menu instructions.
Launched by J.D. Power in 2004 to evaluate overall customer satisfaction with live phone interactions and to help organizations in various industries increase their efficiency and effectiveness by establishing and continually updating leading practices for handling service calls, the Certified Call Center Program is now called the Certified Contact Center Program, which certifies the live phone channel, the IVR self-service channel and the Web self-service channel.
Media Relations Contacts
John Tews; Troy, Mich.; 248-680-6218; email@example.com
John Sullivan, Aflac; 706-763-4813; firstname.lastname@example.org
About J.D. Power and Advertising/Promotional Ruleswww.jdpower.com/about/index.htm
About McGraw Hill Financial www.mhfi.com
No advertising or other promotional use can be made of the information in this release without the express prior written consent of J.D. Power. www.jdpower.com
Follow us on Twitter @jdpower