Canon Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Multi-Functional Inkjet Printer Manufacturers
Share This Page
Performance and Reliability Are the Primary Drivers of Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Loyalty, as measured by the percentage of customers who say they "definitely will" purchase another multi-functional inkjet printer from the brand they currently own in the future, is highest (45%) when customers do not experience any problems. Loyalty drops significantly to 14 percent when there are three or more reported problems.
- Among customers who rate overall satisfaction 10 (outstanding) on a 10-point scale, 69 percent say they "definitely will" purchase another multi-functional inkjet printer from the brand they currently own in the future, compared with the report average of 43 percent.
- Nearly three-fourths (72%) of customers purchase multi-functional inkjet printers in a store, followed by 26 percent who purchase online.
- Overall satisfaction among multi-functional inkjet printer customers is 799 on a 1,000-point scale.
- Price is the primary reason for choosing a multi-functional inkjet printer brand (67%).
- The average price paid for a multi-functional inkjet printer is $152.
About J.D. Power
J.D. Power is a global marketing information services company providing performance improvement, social media and customer satisfaction insights and solutions. The company's quality and satisfaction measurements are based on responses from millions of consumers annually. Headquartered in Westlake Village, Calif., J.D. Power has offices in North/South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information on car reviews and ratings, car insurance, health insurance, cell phone ratings, and more, please visit JDPower.com. J.D. Power is a business unit of McGraw Hill Financial.
About McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Media Relations Contacts:
Follow us on Twitter: @JDPower
No advertising or other promotional use can be made of the information in this release without the express prior written consent of J.D. Power. www.jdpower.com/corporate