A Highly Satisfying Experience with New Vehicle Tires Drives High Repurchase Rate for the Same Brand of Tire
Share This Page
Pirelli Ranks Highest in New Vehicle Tire Customer Satisfaction in China
- The China Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study, which measures satisfaction with the new-vehicle sales process, was released in late June.
- The China Customer Service Index (CSI) Study, which examines satisfaction with the after-sales service experience among vehicle owners between 12 and 24 months of ownership, was released in late July.
- The China New-Vehicle Intender Study (NVIS), which examines customers' pre-purchase perceptions and considerations, was released in late August.
- The China Automotive Brand Website Evaluation Study (BWES), which measures the effectiveness of brand websites on the basis of the Voice of the Customer, was released in mid-September.
- The China Initial Quality Study (IQS), which measures problems experienced by new-vehicle owners during the first two to six months of ownership, will be released in October.
- The China Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, which measures what excites and delights owners about their new vehicle's performance and design during the first two to six months of ownership, will be released in November.
- The China Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS), which evaluates overall vehicle dependability during the first 25-36 months of ownership, will be released in December.
About J.D. Power Asia Pacific
J.D. Power Asia Pacific has offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai and Bangkok that conduct customer satisfaction research and provide consulting services in the automotive, information technology and finance industries. Together, the five offices bring the language of customer satisfaction to consumers and businesses in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. Information regarding J.D. Power Asia Pacific and its products can be accessed through the Internet at www.jdpower.com. Media e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow J.D. Power at
About J.D. Power
J.D. Power is a global marketing information services company providing performance improvement, social media and customer satisfaction insights and solutions. The company's quality and satisfaction measurements are based on responses from millions of consumers annually. Headquartered in Westlake Village, Calif., J.D. Power has offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information on car reviews and ratings, car insurance, health insurance, cell phone ratings, and more, please visit JDPower.com. J.D. Power is a business unit of McGraw-Hill Financial.
About McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Media Relations Contacts:
Ms. Ellen Wang; Public Relation Supervisor; J.D. Power Asia Pacific; Shanghai, 200040 China; +86 21 2208 0831; email@example.com
John Tews; J.D. Power; Troy, Mich.; (248) 680-6218; firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @JDPower
No advertising or other promotional use can be made of the information in this release without the express prior written consent of J.D. Power. www.jdpower.com/corporate
# # #