Contact Center Operational Performance Assessment
Share This Page
Expert advice using top performance benchmarks and tools to increase performance
Whether working to develop the most effective operation or preparing for J.D. Power certification, contact center managers must be careful to choose the right activities against which to deploy limited resources. Pursuing ineffective activities wastes time and money, reduces staff morale, and puts high-potential employees at risk.
The J.D. Power Operational Performance AssessmentSM delivers both a snapshot of your contact center’s current operation and prescriptive guidance on how to increase performance or to identify what actions to take before pursuing J.D. Power certification. The Operational Performance Assessment includes the following:
Contact Center Benchmarking Toolkit:
- Top drivers of customer satisfaction in order of importance, offering clarity on what customers expect your contact center to deliver
- Contact Center Best Practices Scorecard assesses your operation against the same 175 standards used in the J.D. Power certification program, including appraisals of the Web self-service channel, interactive voice response (IVR) and self-service channels, and phone channel
Three-day onsite assessment and self-service channel assessments by industry experts:
- An in-depth contact center operational audit at your key contact centers
- A final score and gap analysis compared with the J.D. Power Contact Center Best Practices Scorecard,SM which mirror the assessment used in the J.D. Power Certified Call Center ProgramSM
- A detailed report and readout (and optional half-day working session) that quantifies performance gaps and provides recommendations on what specific next steps
The Contact Center Operational Performance Assessment provides companies with detailed and critical information about their contact center performance, offering the insights and tools needed to drive superior results quickly and at low cost. This assessment is designed for companies that want to develop the most effective operation and understand how the highest performers have achieved it or want to prepare for the J.D. Power Certified Contact Center Program.