Credible validation that your client’s customers can count on your company to deliver excellence
To avoid competing solely on price, contact center outsourcers must demonstrate to current and prospective clients that they are different and can be trusted with client’s most precious asset—their customers. Certifications built on internal performance metrics and adherence to technical operating standards serve a purpose, but rarely do they profoundly influence the client’s executives who decide which outsourced partner to use, which is exactly what is needed.
The J.D. Power Certified Contact Center ProgramSM is rigorous, and directly addresses the performance your customers and management value most, offering meaningful recognition by a trusted source to boost awareness, sales, and profits.
The certification includes:
- A comprehensive survey that measures customer satisfaction, operational excellence, loyalty, and advocacy for the assisted phone channel, the interactive voice response (IVR) routing and self-service channels, and the Web self-service channel
- Process reviews and staff interviews through an onsite evaluation conducted by industry experts, which compares your company’s operations to the 233 established best practices that drive operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Detailed reports and facilitated readouts that help your company identify and close gaps
- A one-year license to use the same J.D. Power survey and Contact Center Best Practices Scorecard used throughout the certification process
- A J.D. Power press release recognizing your achievement
- How your company may market this achievement on your website, on email signatures, at trade shows, and through other impactful materials
The program’s operational rigor ensures your organization will benefit from continuous improvement across phone, IVR self-service, and Web self-service channels, allowing your contact center to acquire more clients at higher margins. The credibility of the J.D. Power brand advises your clients and their customers that your team provides an outstanding customer experience. With the J.D. Power Certified Call Center Program for outsourcers, you win, your clients win, and your clients’ customers win.