As the interaction between residential customers and their local electric and gas utilities continues to evolve, it is imperative that utility websites provide an engaging and useful online experience for their customers. Utilities that understand their customers’ online experiences will be better positioned to develop websites that improve customer satisfaction and may also be able to achieve cost efficiencies by increasing the number of customers using online self-services.
The J.D. Power Utility Website Evaluation StudySM examines the content and features of electric and gas utility websites that may be useful and effective for customers who interact online or via an app on a mobile device to engage with their utility.
The study allows utilities to:
- Examine key drivers of satisfaction among utility customers’ online experiences with their electric and gas utility websites
- Align service improvement initiatives with customers’ core desires and needs
- Benchmark performance on customer satisfaction among the nation’s electric and gas utilities
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your utility to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and mTABWeb™ files that allows for segmentation at the national and regional levels, and by industry Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable electric and gas utilities to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.