U.S. Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study (TPAWES)
Share This Page
With the increase in consumers’ dependence on researching vehicle information during their shopping process and their ability to cross-shop websites easily, designing and maintaining effective and useful websites are critical for third-party automotive websites to retain visitors. Well designed aspects of website appearance, navigation, and speed enhance shoppers’ ability to locate specific content, helping create loyal visitors. Understanding how shoppers perceive the usefulness of websites and what enhancements competitors are making to their websites are both essential elements of creating a satisfying website experience and building loyal visitors.
The J.D. Power U.S. Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation StudySM (TPAWES) examines the features and content of third-party automotive websites that shoppers find useful and engaging when shopping for a vehicle online. The study helps third-party automotive websites identify improvements to make their site more competitive. The study evaluates four factors related to shoppers’ satisfaction with their experiences with these websites:
A study subscription provides in-depth information that will allow your company to understand how to:
- Maintain a site that stays ahead of the curve in terms of content, appearance, navigation, and speed
- Increase website effectiveness to drive visitor loyalty
- Estimate return on investment for proposed site changes and enhancements
- Evaluate competitive site comparison features based on Voice of the Customer data and expert analysis
- Insights from customers using tablets to access websites
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable third-party automotive companies to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.