Automotive Internet Roundtable
Over 1200 industry professionals attended the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Automotive Internet Roundtable, which took place at the Red Rock Resort and Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada. The audience was made up of representatives of retailers, OEMs, agencies, publishers, dealers, and automotive Web sites. Industry experts and thought leaders discussed how to leverage the Internet to market and sell more vehicles.
View the 2011 agenda to see the thought-provoking topics discussed at the event.Here's what attendees have said about this event in the past:
- "Best Networking Event Around"
- "Networking is top notch. Receptions were executed well"
- "Speaker quality and agenda quality was strong, with senior executives speaking to trends with minimal sales pitches"
- "Advent of social networking as a retailer marketing tool"
- "Quality of Presenters is top notch! Accessibility to
ask questions is great!"
- "The event was organized well and carried out
professionally. I was impressed as usual with the attendance and the
level of attendees"
- "Highly Qualified Speakers"