Smartphone Accessories to Consider
If you own a smartphone, here are some useful accessories to consider:
- A wallet that's d to carry a phone as well as credit cards is one of today's most useful accessories. Many brands and styles of these products exist, and can be made of leather, soft plastic, rubber, hard plastic, or silicon.
- Earbuds, headphones, or an earpiece are essential. It's best to look for a product that will stay in place, produce clear sound without disturbing your neighbor, and comes with a microphone that you don't have to hold right up to your mouth.
- No matter what brand of phone you use, it's important to carry a charger with you when you travel--or you run the risk of being stuck somewhere without a phone. Battery-powered chargers that do not require a plug-in are available.
- A screen protector is an inexpensive accessory that's usually worth the cost--especially if you tend to carry your phone in a bag with other hard materials that could scratch it. Some of these protectors will prevent your screen from being seen from an angle, which is useful if you have to use it around others.
- Many experts suggest you should have an SD card, an accessory that allows the storage of all media, freeing up storage space on the phone itself. The price of these cards varies depending on capacity.
- Cell phone docking stations are also popular. These will allow you to charge your phone while watching movies or other media.