Although it was all-new for the 2009 model year-and called the Dodge Ram 1500 at its launch-the Ram 1500 receives many improvements for 2010. These include Dodge's Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-off (iDFSO), which saves fuel, and a new economy light on the dash to encourage efficient driving. There are also several towing enhancements, and new electronics for audio and driver convenience within the cabin.
- New, fuel-saving Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-off (iDFSO)
- Available integrated trailer brake controller
- Optional power-operated trailer mirrors
- Increased GCWR for some models
- New iPod connection
- New electro-chromatic mirrors
- New 22-inch wheels (R/T models)