New in 2009, the Dodge Journey is a midsize crossover utility vehicle sharing platforms with the Dodge Avenger. The standard Journey is fitted with a 4-cylinder engine, but those wishing for more power will seek the 3.5-liter 6-cylinder (standard on the all-wheel-drive variants), which has been recalibrated for slightly better fuel economy in 2010. As it debuted in 2009, there are only a few changes for the 2010 model year.
- 3.5-liter 6-cylinder engine retuned for improved fuel economy
- New \"ECO\" light on the dashboard to help maximize efficiency
- Brakes on all models have been upgraded
- A new entertainment system, with a 9-inch screen, is offered on SXT and Journey R/T models
- Remote keyless entry is now standard on SE models