Chevrolet Rolls Out Redline Packages for Nine Models
All Redline packages include black wheels with red hash marks, black badging with red outlines, blacked-out grille, and black Chevrolet bowtie logos. Company officials said the Chevrolet Silverado large pickup will be the first of the nine models to be available with the Redline package that can be ordered through a dealership. All Redline model variants will be available to purchase by the end of 2017, according to Chevrolet officials.
- Cruze LT (sedan and hatchback)
- Malibu LT
- Camaro LT/SS (coupe and convertible)
- Trax LT
- Equinox LT
- Traverse Premier
- Colorado LT
- Silverado Double Cab LT Z71 and Crew Cab LTZ Z71
In addition to the main components of the Redline appearance look, the package also features special elements tailored for each of the nine models. For instance, Silverado and Colorado Redline variants feature red tow hooks, while the Camaro Redline will have unique black hash marks above the wheels, a design cue taken from Chevrolet’s motorsports history.
- Chevrolet Car, Truck & SUV Quality, Dependability & Performance Ratings
- 2017 Chevrolet Cars Buyer's Guide
- 2017 Chevrolet Trucks, SUVs, and Vans Buyer's Guide
- Search Local Inventory