5 Fast Facts: 2016 Lincoln MKS
2015 model pictured
Five fast facts about the 2016 Lincoln MKS may help you in your search for a midsize premium car:
1) Basic power for the MKS comes from a 3.7-liter V-6 engine that produces 304 horsepower with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive (AWD). An optional EcoBoost turbocharged, 3.5-liter V-6 motor that generates 365 horsepower with standard AWD may be a better choice. EPA fuel-economy ratings for the peppier powertrain average 17 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. Both engines are partnered with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
2) Standard features on three trim levels include ventilated/heated front seats, push-button start, navigation, adaptive headlights, rear park-assist sensors, and automatic climate control. Standard safety features on the 2016 MKS include ABS, stability and traction control, a full complement of air bags, rearview camera, and park-assist sensors.
3) An Elite package adds voice-activated navigation, contoured front seats, premium wood trim, blind-spot monitor and cross-traffic alert, a surround-sound system, and adjustable pedals with memory. In addition, a Technology package offers adaptive cruise control, a lane-keeping system, and active park assist. A Cold weather package features a heated steering wheel and seats.
4) The 2016 Lincoln MKS received the highest-possible 5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In tests for head restraints and seats, the 2016 MKS received the highest-possible “Good” scores from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
5) For families with teen drivers, the 2016 Lincoln MKS comes with MyKey, which allows parents to add restrictions for teen drivers. The 2016 MKS also comes with newest-generation Sync 3 connectivity.